The revolutionary new Jet Card featuring distance-based pricing.
Stop buying time… Start saving.
The DISTANCE CARD™ is a new private jet travel product designed to combine the convenience of a Jet Card with the value and flexibility found only in On-Demand Charter.
With packages starting at only $25,000 the DISTANCE CARD™ will take you farther than any other Jet Card on the market.
Why is the DISTANCE CARD™ the best Jet Card?
It's more than just a better price model...
- Unmatched jet size flexibility and no interchange fees
- 100% quantifiable distance-based pricing
- Simple pricing formula (Total miles x Price per mile = TOTAL COST)
- No difference between one-way and round trip rates
- Guaranteed mileage rates to over 250 International Destinations
- Guaranteed availability in as little as 48 hours
- Escrow account option
- Free aircraft category upgrades
- Discount Incentives: 5% off for early booking, 5% off same-day round trips, 5% off DISTANCE CARD™ Hubs airports
- Tiered pricing model (the further you fly the more you save)
- No overnight fees
- No fuel surcharges
- No black-out dates
- No positioning/repositioning fees
- No asset to purchase
- No price adjustments
- No membership or management fees
- No expiration date
How does the DISTANCE CARD™ work?
HOW IT WORKS…
Unlike fractional ownership or traditional jet cards that offer a fixed amount of hours on a specific aircraft model or category, the DISTANCE CARD™ allows members purchase private jet travel priced by total miles flown.
The DISTANCE CARD™ works like a debit card, so members enjoy the freedom to move between aircraft categories and choose the most appropriate aircraft size for their travel on a trip-by-trip basis.
Pricing is calculated using a simple formula based on a set price per mile:
Total miles flown x Price per mile = Total flight cost
What jets does the DISTANCE CARD™ offer?
DISTANCE CARD™ International Destinations
Guaranteed mileage rates to over 250 international destinations.
25K/100K DISTANCE CARD™
The DISTANCE CARD™ is forged from 1.5 troy ounces of investment-grade Fine Silver (.999) or Pure 24kt Gold (.9999) by luxury travel jewelry designer Jet Set Candy, and delivered in a presentation case.
25K DISTANCE CARD™
Pre-Paid Flight Value: $25,000 USD
Metal: Fine Silver (.999)
Weight: 1.5 Troy Ounces
Purchase Price: $26,875 USD (Taxes Included)
100K DISTANCE CARD™
Pre-Paid Flight Value: $100,000 USD
Metal: Pure 24kt Gold (.9999)
Weight: 1.5 Troy Ounces
Purchase Price: $107,500 USD (Taxes Included)
DISTANCE CARD™ FAQ’s
1. What is the difference between a statute mile and a nautical mile?
The statute mile is a mile on land, and is equal to 5280 feet. While the nautical mile is based on the circumference of the earth, and is equal to one minute of latitude. A nautical mile varies from 6046 feet on the Equator to 6092 feet at latitude 60°. This difference is due to the Earth not being a perfect sphere, but slightly flattened at the poles – an oblate spheroid. It is slightly more than a statute (land measured) mile: 1 nautical mile = 1.1508 statute miles. The ‘standard’ nautical mile is taken as 6080 feet.
2. How do I calculate the mileage for my trip?
Total miles between any airport pair(s) may be obtained at http://www.gcmap.com/.
3. How do I calculate my total cost for a trip?
DISTANCE CARD™ flight charges shall be calculated by the following mileage baser formula:
Total miles x Price per mile = Total flight cost